For Your Safety
We take the safety of our guests and staff members very seriously. We’ve put together some modified procedures to keep everyone safe during their time here. If you have any questions or comments, always feel free to reach out.
• We will charge your credit card the day prior to arrival
• Please come inside to the front desk, observing proper distancing markers.
• Your room will be booked by our staff, behind a plexiglass shield
• Pens and credit card machines will be sanitized after each use
• Surfaces in the lobby and desk area will be sanitized regularly
• Simply leave your room keys in the room or in the key deposit box outside the lobby. A receipt will be emailed to you.
• Stay over rooms will not receive daily housekeeping service, however this can be done upon request
– We’re always available to ben replace your towels, amenities, and pick up trash
• Cleaning procedures
– Complete and enhanced housekeeping service is to only be provided for check-outs.
– Implement enhanced cleaning to include:
• We will use only pre-wrapped coffee and plastic cups
• We will remove top layer of toilet paper from roll for check out full cleans
• Used linen will be kept separate from unused linens and amenities
• Unused wrapped cups will be removed prior to re-occupancy
• We are back to offering our full, self-service breakfast buffet. To-go packaging is available by request
• Our breakfast staff will continually monitor and sanitize surfaces, including the coffee machine and drink dispenser.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in breakfast area
• We will sanitize tables and chairs when vacated
Lobby and Front Desk
• If it is necessary to come to the front desk, please observe social distancing markers
• A hand sanitizing station or sanitizing wipes will be available in lobby
Pool & Hot Tub Area
• The pool is currently open! Unfortunately, hot tub will be closed until further notice
Public Areas, General
• We are routinely cleaning and disinfecting of all contact surfaces, such as front desk, lobby furniture and flooring, breakfast area and lobby furniture, counters, business center/computer, ice and vending machines, trash bins, stair handrails, and public bathrooms
• Front desk staff will have disinfectant wipes to disinfect surfaces between guests